ACEP is a co-educational school, for both primary and secondary students. The school aims to provide students with a well-rounded, quality education in a safe and supportive environment that is respectful of both Thai and western cultures. ACEP develops students academically, spiritually, emotionally, morally and physically, by constantly improving the quality of teaching and learning, investing in technology and up to date facilities, and offering students the best possible opportunities for a successful future. At ACEP students learn core subjects in an engaging atmosphere with qualified native English speakers.
1. Must be a male or female student born before 15 May 2017 or studying in Kindergarten 3 during the 2022 Academic Year.
2. Must have basic knowledge of Thai, including both reading and writing skills.
3. Must be in good health, independently minded and possess social intelligence.
4. Parents are expected to support their children’s learning and are responsible for the conduct of their children
1. Must have successfully completed their education at the year level directly below the year level they are applying for or be a student at the year level directly below the year level they are applying for in the next academic year.
2. Have the four main English language skills (speaking, listening, reading, and writing) at the level appropriate for the year level the student is applying for.
3. Must be in good health.
4. Parents / guardians are expected to support their children’s learning and are responsible for the conduct of their children.
Application prove that must be prepare of the day test.