ACEP Welcomes Students from Graduate School of Human Sciences, Assumption University
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Today a group of Master’s Degree students from the Graduate School of Human Sciences at Assumption University visited ACEP. The group was led by Dr. Watana Vinitwatankhun (Program Director, Master Degree in Educational Administration and Leadership).
Upon their arrival, the group listened to presentation by Bro. Pisutr Vapiso, Director, and Mr. Marcin Kempka, Head of Foreign Affairs, before they toured ACEP’s learning areas in the Regina Coeli and Ave Maria Buildings. They visited Computer, Mathematics and Science classes and were very impressed with the teachers, lessons and ACEP’s learning environment. After lunch, the group met again for a Q & A session.
The main focuses of the Assumption University students’ visit were:
- 1. General administration/ School management
- 2. Academic administration
- 3. Curriculum development
- 4. Teaching and learning development
- 5. Student assessment and evaluation
- 6. Learning resource development and media selection
- 7. Learning and teaching supervision
- 8. Student counselling
- 9. Development of professional learning community
The students greatly appreciated the visit and we hope that it will make their studies more meaningful as observed theory from their study in practise.