Director of Studies
Name: Christopher Warren
Birthplace: London, England
• MA English Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics, King’s College London
• BA Film and Television Studies, Brunel University Middlesex
• CELTA, Oxford House College London
Teaching Interests: I believe that when students are engaged and motivated in their lessons, they will achieve their aims. It is therefore the responsibility of the teacher to create an environment where the students want to come to class and where they are encouraged to be curious and inquisitive. I believe this will naturally lead to a passion for learning, which will last a lifetime.
Name: Ms. Ratha Supatphol
• Business Administration, Bangkok University
• Master of Arts Program in English for Professional Development, NIDA
Duties: Coordinator to assist in communication between Bell, parents
and Assumption School.
Name: Mr. Matthew Jones
Birthplace: Bridgend, UK
• BSc (Hons) Sport, Exercise Sciences, University of Chester
• IB Diploma, UWC-USA
Teaching Interests: I am a strong advocate for project-based learning. The most rewarding part of my job is seeing students fully engaged as they prepare for a special event. It could be a presentation, a performance, a publication, a competition or even a student-led class! Such challenges harness motivation and focus while giving students frequent opportunities to do their best work, share it with others and take pride in their accomplishments.
Name: Mr. David Sheehan
Birthplace: Birmingham, England
• B.A English and New Media, University of Limerick
• M.Ed International Teaching, Framingham State University
Name: Mr. Neil Sim
Birthplace: Preston, UK
• BA. (Hons) Education and Learning, University of Bolton
• 120 Hour TESOL certificate, ChichesterCollege
Name: Mr. Curtis Burman
Birthplace: Essex, UK
• BA Music Promotion, Southampton Solent University
Teaching Interests: I believe that creating a fun and engaging environment whilst adapting lessons for students of all abilities and learning styles encourages hard work and a willingness to study. It is important for teachers and students to understand each other and build a good rapport with one another.
Name: Mr. Chris Godson
Birthplace: Middlesbrough, UK
• Bsc (Hons) Psychology, Teesside University
• CELTA, Teesside University
Teaching Interests: Noise, interaction, fun. If you’re smiling, you’re engaged and motivated. Lessons should always be full of energy, with every person involved in the learning process and leave having had a memorable experience.
Primary / Secondary Teacher
Name: Miss Samantha Meade
Nationality: British / Irish
Birthplace: Peterborough, UK
• BA (Hons) Cultural Studies, The University of Sheffield
• Celta, Cambridge Regional College
• CeltaYL, The British Institute Kuningan, Jakarta
Teaching Interests: Teachers should encourage students to become autonomous and motivated learners. Creating fun, engaging lessons, where different learning styles are catered for, and effort and results are equally valued is an excellent way to begin this process.