Director of Studies
Name: Christopher Warren
Birthplace: London, England
• MA English Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics – King’s College London
• BA Film and Television Studies – Brunel University Middlesex
• CELTA – Oxford House College London
Teaching Interests: I believe that when students are engaged and motivated in their lessons, they will achieve their aims. It is therefore the responsibility of the teacher to create an environment where the students want to come to class and where they are encouraged to be curious and inquisitive. I believe this will naturally lead to a passion for learning, which will last a lifetime.
Name: Ms. Ratha Supatphol
• Business Administration – Bangkok University
Duties: Coordinator to assist in communication between Bell, parents
and Assumption School.
Name: Mr. Alex Warren
Birthplace: Essex, England
• BA. English Language – University of Essex
• CELTA – ILS English
Teaching Interests: I believe learning is best facilitated by creating an environment in which students are encouraged to us language to express their own thoughts without feeling judged negatively.
Name: Mr. Matt Jones
Birthplace: Bridgend, UK
• BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Sciences,
University of Chester
• IB Diploma, UWC-USA
Teaching Interests: I am a strong advocate for project-based learning. The most rewarding part of my job is seeing students fully engaged as they prepare for a special event. It could be a presentation, a performance, a publication, a competition or even a student-led class! Such challenges harness motivation and focus while giving students frequent opportunities to do their best work, share it with others and take pride in their accomplishments.
Name: Mr. Johnathon Goss
Birthplace: Leicester, England
• BSc Mathematics – University of East Anglia
• CELTA – South Leicestershire College, England
Teaching Interests: I believe that students learn well in a fun and friendly environment. I strive to generate positive rapport with the students so they are comfortable with expressing and exploring new ideas.
Name: Mr. David Sheehan
Birthplace: Birmingham, England
• B.A English and New Media – University of Limerick
• M.Ed International Teaching – Framingham State University
Name: Mr. Neil Sim
Birthplace: Preston, UK
• BA. (Hons) Education and Learning, University of Bolton
• 120 Hour TESOL certificate, ChichesterCollege
Name: Mr. Anselm Andrew Dorman
Birthplace: Worcester, UK
• BA Hons Community Studies, Bradford University
• Certificate TESOL, Brighton University
• Diploma TESOL, Oxford House, Barcelona
• Diploma English Language Teacher Management, English UK London
Teaching Interests: I believe it is important that students get a holistic education. It is important to me that every student in a class is given a fair chance to show their potential, and it is my job to facilitate this.