Director of Studies
Name: Christopher Warren
Birthplace: London, England
• MA English Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics – King’s College London
• BA Film and Television Studies – Brunel University Middlesex
• CELTA – Oxford House College London
Teaching Interests: I believe that when students are engaged and motivated in their lessons, they will achieve their aims. It is therefore the responsibility of the teacher to create an environment where the students want to come to class and where they are encouraged to be curious and inquisitive. I believe this will naturally lead to a passion for learning, which will last a lifetime.
Name: Ms. Ratha Supatphol
• Business Administration – Bangkok University
Duties: Coordinator to assist in communication between Bell, parents
and Assumption School.
Name: Ms. Lilian Reid
Birthplace: Hong Kong, HKSAR
• B.A. Pacific and Asian Studies, Greek and Roman studies – University of Victoria, Canada
• 120 hour TEFL Certificate
Teaching Interests: I strive to provide engaging, varied lessons that allow students to learn in an environment that caters to their educational needs. I believe it is important to listen to and respect the interests and opinions of the students, to create a classroom space that supports self expression and independent learning.
Name: Mr. Alex Warren
Birthplace: Essex, England
• BA. English Language – University of Essex
• CELTA – ILS English
Teaching Interests: I believe learning is best facilitated by creating an environment in which students are encouraged to us language to express their own thoughts without feeling judged negatively.
Name: Mr. Anthony Freeman
Birthplace: Cleethorpes, England
• BSc Sports Science, Celta
Teaching Interests: Keep it simple, accessible, engaging and fun.
Name: Mr. Johnathon Goss
Birthplace: Leicester, England
• BSc Mathematics – University of East Anglia
• CELTA – South Leicestershire College, England
Teaching Interests: I believe that students learn well in a fun and friendly environment. I strive to generate positive rapport with the students so they are comfortable with expressing and exploring new ideas.
Name: Mr. Douglas Mulvaney
Birthplace: Houston, Texas
• MA (Applied Linguistics and TESOL) – University of Leicester
• BA (Anthropology) – University of Houston
• PGcert in Professional Studies in Education – Open University UK
• TEFL Certificate – TEFL International
Teaching Interests: I strive to create engaging and meaningful lessons for my students as I believe that self-interest and motivation are critical to language learning success. With this in mind, I find task-based and project-based approaches to be especially effective. I also encourage self-directed learning—to prepare students to be life – long learners.
Name: Mr. Anselm Andrew Dorman
Birthplace: Worcester, UK
• BA Hons Community Studies, Bradford University
• Certificate TESOL, Brighton University
• Diploma TESOL, Oxford House, Barcelona
• Diploma English Language Teacher Management, English UK London
Teaching Interests: I believe it is important that students get a holistic education. It is important to me that every student in a class is given a fair chance to show their potential, and it is my job to facilitate this.