2018 ACEP Professional Development Fair
Friday, May 11, 2018
From Thursday, May 10 to Tuesday, May 15 all Thai and foreign teachers attended the 2018 ACEP Professional Development Fair. The sessions were led by outside experts as well as ACEP teachers who shared their knowledge and experiences with their colleagues. The training sessions included:
- Teaching ESL: Teaching Techniques, Projects and Assessment Seminar and Workshop led by Dr. Suneeta Kositchaivat (English Lecturer, Faculty of Education, Silpakorn University)
- Using Technology to Enhance Teaching and Learning Seminar and Workshop led by Dr. Satha Pongsatha (Program Director of Master of Education in Teaching and Technology, Graduate School of eLearning, Assumption University)
- How to Standardize Writing Evaluations led by Mr. Andrew Forster (Associate Lecturer Humanities & Languages Division, Mahidol University)
- Oxford International GCSE Orientation Seminar and Workshop led by Mr. Matthew Bennett (Regional Director, Qualifications – South East Asia, Oxford International AQA Examinations)
- Teaching Robotics with Arduino, Deep Learning through Transformative Pedagogy, Assessment Practices, Mindfulness in the Classroom led by ACEP teachers
- Administrative Management System (ASM) Training led by experts from SPVI Company
At ACEP we understand how important it is to provide our teachers and staff with the best training available. The 2018 ACEP Professional Development Fair was a part of the ongoing professional development program we have at ACEP. In addition to seminars every May and October, we also provide our teachers with training throughout each academic year.
All the teachers are looking forward to applying what they have learned during the 2018 ACEP Professional Development Fair and are excited to meet their students on Wednesday, May 16.